• Direct fit for 2003-2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution L4-2.0L(t)
• Dyno Proven gains of up to 33 hp and 25 lb-ft. of torque
• Short Ram Air Intake Design
• Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
• No additional tuning required
• 6061-T6 cast aluminum intake tubing
• Includes vehicle specific charge pipes
• Composite velocity stack air filter adapter included
• Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
• Replacement air filter part number X-1018-BB
• Optional hydroshield part number 1034BLK or 1034RED
• Available in multiple finishes
• Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
• Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
• Made in Pomona California, USA
• Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
• CARB EO #: D-476-5
Injen 2003-2006 Mitsubishi EVO Air Intake
Get the most from your 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO with the Injen SP1898P SP Series air intake. This air intake system features Injen's patent pending Mega Ram (MR) Technology, allowing it to make impressive power gains that are also safe and reliable. It also feature a sleek polished finish for added style.
Features Innovative Step Down Process
Strategically control air flow with Injen's step down process! It will regulate airflow at strategic points within the air intake to control the rate and density of the air flowing through it for more reliable power gains.
World's First Dyno Tuned Intake System
This air intake is processed tuned to save you the hassle of calibrating the MAF sensors.
Enjoy peace of mind when you purchase this air intake. It comes with a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Made in the USA
Like other Injen performance parts, the Injen 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evolution air intake is manufactured by expert craftsmen here in the United States.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh