• Direct fit for 2015-2017 Ford Mustang L4-2.3L Turbo
• Lightweight 6061-T1 Aluminum Piping
• Precision CNC machined flanges
• Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
• Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
• Unique Injen Logo Plate for a Refined Style
• Increase Throttle Response and Decreases Turbo Lag
• Beaded Tube Ends to Help Prevent Couplers from Coming Off
• Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased Flow
• Uses all factory mounting locations?
• Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
• Made in Pomona California, USA
• Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
2015-2017 Ford Mustang Intercooler Pipes - (Kit) Polished [2.3T] - SES9200ICP
Increase engine performance with the Injen intercooler pipes for Ford Mustang Ecoboost. The SES Series line features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. These Injen Ford Mustang intercooler pipes have a Polished finish. These ecoboost mustang intercooler pipes provide a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction. Looking for a way to improve that spool-up, increase power, and make your engine bay look killer on that EcoBoost© Mustang of yours? Well then you're in luck, because Injen Technology has you covered with the all new intercooler pipe upgrade kit designed specifically for the 2015-16 Ford Mustang EcoBoost©. This EcoBoost© Mustang kit features 2.5" hot-side and 2.75" cold-side mandrel-bent aluminum piping for smooth airflow, and reinforced silicone couplers for improved tolerance against heat and pressure. The SES9200ICP also includes high-quality stainless steel band clamps for a consistent and reliable holding power. Installation is a piece of cake, requires no modification or cutting to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under one hour. Our precision CNC-machined flange allows you to retain the stock EcoBoost© Mustang BOV The Injen Mustang EcoBoost© Intercooler Pipe Kit is available in either polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish and like our entire line of parts, includes the Injen Limited Warranty. Product Overview: Performance: Constructed of mandrel bent, 6061-T1 Aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transitional bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque while providing top notch strength. Hassle-Free Installation: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability and a hassle-free installation. Included in the kit are replacement Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers, Stainless Steel Band Clamps, and all hardware required for the installation.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh