• Direct fit for the 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS L4-2.0L Turbo 2016-2017 Chevrolet Camaro L4-2.0L Turbo
• Lightweight 6061-T1 Aluminum Piping
• Precision CNC machined flanges
• Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
• Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
• Unique Injen Logo Plate for a Refined Style
• Increase Throttle Response and Decreases Turbo Lag
• Beaded Tube Ends to Help Prevent Couplers from Coming Off
• Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased Flow
• Uses all factory mounting locations
• Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
• Made in Pomona California, USA
• Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Injen Intercooler Charge Pipes for 2016-2018 Chevrolet 6th Gen Camaro + 2013-2018 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo - (Wrinkled Red) SES7300ICPWR
Improve spool-up, increase power, and dress up your engine bay on the turbo 6th Gen Camaro. Well then you’re in luck, because Injen Technology has you covered with the all new intercooler pipe upgrade kit SES7300ICP (available in polished aluminum, wrinkle red, and wrinkle black) designed specifically for the 2016-2017 Chevrolet 6th Gen Camaro I4-2.0L (t). This upgrade kit features 2.5" hot-side and cold-side with mandrel-bent aluminum piping for smooth airflow, and reinforced silicone couplers for improved tolerance against heat and pressure.
The SES7300ICP also includes high-quality stainless steel band clamps for a consistent and reliable holding power. Installation is a piece of cake, requires no modification or cutting to any parts in the engine bay, and can be completed in under one hour. This Intercooler Pipe Kit is available in either polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish and like our entire line of parts, includes the Injen Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Injen Technology Forced Induction Hard Parts offer additional performance for the turbo charged vehicles ranging from Downpipes to Front Mount Intercooler Kits. Each item is carefully engineered and tested to offer some of the best aftermarket upgrades in the market.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh