1995-1999 Nissan Maxima Grounding Kit [Red Wires] - 606360R
- Red Wire Kit
- Application-Specific Fitment For A Bolt-On Install
- Ensures Proper Ground to Sensors and Computers to Prevent Performance Loss
- Featuring 8-Gauge Copper Wire, Gold Plated Connectors and 4-Gauge and 8-Gauge Ring Connectors
- Improve Shifting and Reduce Shift Lag on Automatic Vehicles
- Fits RWD & AWD Models
You are losing horsepower and torque without STILLEN's new Grounding Kits. Today's engine management systems utilize hundreds of sensors and in some cases over 12 onboard computers that constantly monitor all parameters of the engine and powertrain.
Installing STILLEN's Grounding Kit ensures that sensors and computers are not affected by power surges that can drain performance. This ensures that all wire diameters are optimal for amperage and current travel distance.
These kit feature 8-gauge copper wire, gold plated connectors along with 4-gauge & 8-gauge ring connectors, and are developed specifically for your application. Available in silver or red.
These grounding kits will also improve the shifting on automatic transmission vehicles, and in most cases noticeably improve shift times and reduce lag.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh