- Mild note at idle and Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Designed and Manufactured in-house at STILLENŒ¬ HQ in Costa Mesa, CA and inspected multiple times to ensure the highest quality and fit
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Burnt Tips
- Greatest Incremental Horsepower gain: 26.3 HP @ 4,680 RPM*
- Greatest Incremental Torque gain: 29.5 lb-ft @ 4,680 RPM*
- Authoritative Tone Under Throttle
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Results May Vary!
Infiniti Q50 Exhaust - Cat Back w/ Burnt Tips [3.0L Twin Turbo] - 504452
STILLENŒ¬ has long been associated with Infiniti tuning parts for as long as Infiniti has been around, creating high performance products, and meticulously crafted exhaust systems that have proven time and again to produce the maximum horsepower possible. With the introduction of the 2016 Infiniti Q50 3.0L Twin Turbo V6, STILLENŒ¬ immediately went into R&D utilizing their many years of experience with VQ engines, and the results were fantastic.
As with any turbocharged vehicle, we found quite a bit of power on the Infiniti Q50 3.0TTäó»s exhaust system. As with the intake system, the Luxury Car nature of the Q means that it was designed with Noise, Vibration and Harshness front-of-mind. That means that power-robbing compromises had to be made, the end result being that your Q50äó»s 3.0TT canäó»t breathe as well or make as much power as it should.
By streamlining the flow of exhaust gases and removing unnecessary restrictions in the system, after dozens of prototypes, STILLENŒ¬ engineers unlocked a 26WHP* and 29WTQ Gain*. Those numbers are nothing to sneeze at, and youäó»d be hard pressed not to notice an additional 29lb/ft of torque*.
*Results May Vary
The STILLENŒ¬ Q50 cat-back exhaust system has an aggressive tone under hard acceleration, but mellow during cruising, with that unmistakable STILLENŒ¬ sound. The free flowing performance mufflers and tips are constructed of 304 Stainless Steel for long life, and includes a limited lifetime warranty. The piping is mandrel bent for smooth flow, and fuel mileage gains can be expected at cruising speeds.
Designed to fit beautifully into the OEM valance or as a compliment to a STILLENŒ¬ Rear Diffuser, this system looks as good as it sounds. Available with three tip options to suit your tastes äóñ choose from Carbon Fiber, Polished or Burnt-Titanium Look Tips to give your Q50äó»s rear end that äóÖextra somethingäó» it needed.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh