- Exhaust Mid-Pipe For AWD Vehicles
- Including Nismo Models
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction - Mandrel Bent
- Bolt-On Easy Installation
STILLEN Mid-Pipe Exhaust for 2011-2017 Nissan Juke AWD [F15] - 508193
- 13 WHP Increase (horsepower to the wheels)*
- 14 ft/lbs Gain Torque*
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- Deeper Tone with a little gargle compared to the factory exhaust.
- Eliminates oem rasp noise, providing a more exhaust tone and little pop.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
*Results May Vary!Œæ
Nissan's Juke offers practicality, personality and performance. However, the stock exhaust system sounds a bit pedestrian. Leave it to the exhaust experts at STILLEN to fix that shortcoming, delivering more power along the way with a more aggressive exhaust note with no annoying drone.Œæ
Plus it looks great and stays looking that way thanks to polished 304 stainless steel mufflers and double-wall exhaust tips. Installation is easy. the STILLEN exhaust uses the factory hanger locations, and no welding, fabrication or cutting is required to install.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh