- Axle Back Exhaust For AWD Vehicles
- Excludes Nismo Models
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction - Mandrel Bent
- Polished Dual Wall Tips
- Bolt-On Easy Installation
- May Require Modification If Used With Trailer Hitch
STILLEN Axle Back Exhaust System for 2011-2017 Nissan Juke AWD [F15] - 508190
- 13 WHP Increase (horsepower to the wheels)*
- Gain 14 ft/lbs Torque*
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- High quality system that is easier on your passengers' ears than a full cat-back system.
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
*Results May Vary!
Nissan's Juke offers practicality, personality and performance. However, the stock exhaust system sounds a bit pedestrian. Leave it to the exhaust experts at STILLEN to fix that shortcoming, delivering more power along with a more aggressive exhaust note with no annoying drone.
Plus it looks great and stays looking that way thanks to polished 304 stainless steel mufflers and double-wall exhaust tips. Installation is easy. the STILLEN exhaust uses the factory hanger locations, and no welding, fabrication or cutting is required to install.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh