- Front Splitter
- Polyurethane Construction
- Painted Matte Black - Can Also Be Painted
STILLEN 2010-2013 Chevy Camaro 3.6L Front Splitter - KB51122
- Gives your Camaro V6 an Aggressive Appearance
- Designed and Manufactured In-House at STILLEN to ensure the highest standards of quality
- Manufactured in Durable Urethane to Better Survive the Harsh Realities of Daily-Driven Street Use
- Sharp Lines Tie In Beautifully with the Hard Edges of the Camaro's body
- Creates a More Aerodynamic Look
Here at STILLEN, the increase in performance goes hand in hand with the quality material and craftsmanship of the product. The goal was to provide the best looking front splitter for the vehicle. We started by creating a urethane mold custom-tailored to the contours of the Camaro's front end. With its sharp, streamlined design, this splitter gives your Camaro the appearance of slicing through the air like a hot knife through butter.
Many aftermarket lips are made of brittle and fragile fiberglass or carbon fiber. While yes, Carbon Fiber has the strength of steel and is super light - Carbon fiber is only SUPER STRONG if force is applied in a way it's meant to take. Apply force to CF like smacking a parking curb or bottoming out on a deep gutter and that carbon will crack too. That's why we manufactured this front splitter in durable, flexible Polyurethane. This material can flex when needed before returning to its shape, making it much more capable of surviving daily-driver use.
The front splitter comes painted in a matte black finish, ready to be installed, or have it painted to match to the body color.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh