- Full Front Fascia - Large Openings For Intercoolers, Oil and Transmission Coolers
- Air Diversion Path Built-In - Directs Airflow To Intake
- Polyurethane Construction - Ready For Prep and Paint
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations/Hardware
- Optional Modular "Fang" Inserts Available For Extra Stability and Optional Brake Cooling Kit
- Nismo Models Require Trim of OE Splash Pans
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
2009-2020 Nissan 370Z [Z34] Front Fascia - KB11121
- Race-Derived Design Offers Form & Function makes you stand out from the crowd
- 30% Larger Radiator Opening for Superior Cooling
- Designed with Openings for Oil Cooler or Power Steering Cooler and Transmission Cooler (available separately)
- Optional Fang Inserts & STILLEN 370Z Brake Cooling Duct Kit Specifically Designed for this Front Bumper
- Front Bumper Intake Opening to Feed STILLEN 370Z Gen 3 Intakes
Specifically designed with a lot of thought into improving the airflow issues inherent to the 370Z, the STILLEN 370Z front bumper boasts a number of features exclusive to its design. Featuring a 30% larger radiator opening, the fascia keeps the radiator better fed with cool air to enhance performance, and located directly above the main radiator grille opening, the built-in air diversion path directs air flow to the intake for easier breathing.
Taking its form and function design even further, we added large openings perfect for an Oil Cooler and a Transmission Cooler or Power Steering Cooler, and to correct the huge issue with 370Z brakes overheating, add our 370Z "fang" inserts along with the STILLEN 370Z Brake Cooling Duct Kit.
The STILLEN 370Z front fascia comes unfinished and ready to be prepped and painted to match your body color or can be custom painted by any quality body shop. STILLEN offers high quality body styling products. Proudly manufactured in-house at STILLEN in Costa Mesa, CA, this front bumper fascia built to survive the street, molded in durable polyurethane and protected by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh