Nissan 370Z Gen-3 Air Intake Product Features
- Ultra Long Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intake Tubes
- Do Not Use Oil and Provide Low Restriction
- Increased Throttle Performance and Horsepower
- Easy to Clean and No Need to Re-Oil
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D436-22
- 17.5 RWHP / 13 WTQ Gain For Enhanced Acceleration*
- Designed and Manufactured at STILLEN HQ and Inspected Multiple Times to Ensure Quality and fit
- Fits both 370Z and 370Z Nismo Models - Fits NISMO models with slight modification
- Includes Detailed Installation Instructions (Nismo Modification Instructions Not Included)
- Relocated Air Intake Inlets For True Cold Air Induction
- Increased Airflow & Filtration Efficiency Can Improve miles per gallon (MPG)
- Improved in throttle response across the rev range
- Simple Installation - Easy Enough To Do in Your Driveway!
- Visually improves the appearance of your engine bay Runs Great on Stock Tune - No CEL, No Tune Needed!
*Results May Vary!
STILLEN was the first national performance tuner to introduce a high flow cold air intake for the Nissan Z34 and Infiniti VQ37 equipped cars. Our first cold air high flow air intake system offered a small gain in power accompanied by great sound enhancement. Economical and easily installed, our original Gen 1 Cold Air Intake was an instant hit with the Z community.
Not long after, we introduced our Gen 2 Long Tube Intake. It improved on the Gen 1 unit with polished tubes, even better sound and a bump in power. It also quickly became one of our best-selling air intake kits. However, the power output was still lower than we knew we could pull out of the VQ37HR. The haters and doubters insisted "you can't make power with an intake on the VQ35HR/VQ37HR!"... so, we set out to prove them wrong, and build the best darn intake for the 370Z the world had ever seen.
This led us to the development of our Generation 3 Ultra Long Tube Cold Air Intake Kit for the Nissan 370Z. At STILLEN, all our products are both designed and manufactured right here, in house in Costa Mesa, CA, which gives us the ability to test numerous configurations and fine tune our designs until we achieve the desired results. When you take that into account as well as our extensive, Championship-Winning experience racing, you understand why STILLEN was able to succeed where others failed.
Our R&D team engineered and dyno tested more than 50 variations before settling on this design as the best solution available for the VQ37HR engine.
ŒæThe Gen 3 intake has a radically updated design that provides dramatically better power than any intake on the market for the VQ37 equipped vehicles - as a matter of fact, the kind of power we were able to pull out of the HR-series VQ engines is unheard of among performance intakes for non-turbo/non-SC'd cars.
ŒæWe altered the intake layout quite a bit- our Gen III Long Tube Cold Air Intake for 370Z features an integrated system of variable diameter tubing and steps to maximize air velocity, including additional internally polished tubes that pass through the front core support for superior airflow and as few 'turns' as possible in the intake tract between the filters and throttle. The new Ultra Long Tube Cold Air Intake strategically places two large AEM filters ahead of the radiator, exposing them to the coldest-possible incoming air while also making the filters still easy to service.
ŒæThe end result: A dyno-provenŒæ17.5 Horsepower (WHP) and 13 ft/lb (WTQ) gainŒæon the 370Z - This translates to an estimated 20-22 horsepower gain at the flywheel. Again, let us emphasize here, this is on the STOCK ECU TUNE. No other cold air intake for the VQ can match these power gains - PERIOD.
Recommended installation requires removal of the front fascia clip and slightly enlarging the holes through the front core support. YouŒæCANŒæinstall this intake system without removing the bumper, but this makes your install harder than it has to be - take our word for it, it's easier to remove the bumper.
It's worth saying that removing your front bumper doesn't require a master body technician - it's actually pretty simple. Just basic hand tools and a 'panel popper' (plastic retainer remover) are all you'll need to drop the bumper.
ŒæPro-Tip:ŒæSet your bumper on a soft blanket or the grass or something soft to prevent scratches while working. Of course, if you're not comfortable with installation, professional installation is recommended if you're unsure of your ability to install this intake.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh