- Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Reduces Body Roll & Improves Cornering
- Constructed From High Strength Aircraft Grade Steel For Extra Durability
- Powdercoated Finish For Good Looks and Corrosion Prevention
- Easy Installation w/Basic Hand Tools
STILLEN Rear Sway Bar for 2009-2015 Nissan Maxima
- Helps control the weight shift that occurs during cornering, taking familiar corners at higher speeds
- Integrated suspension system that reflects your primary vehicle use
- Improves Handling in corners and during evasive maneuvers
- A sway bar helps control this rolling effect by twisting along its axis as the chassis and suspension moves
- Planted is the result of better weight distribution, traction, more control
- Apply the gas sooner, resulting in quicker acceleration out of the turn
The result: major improvement in the joy you get out of hustling your ride through your local canyon roads or on your favorite race track.
OEM Sway Bars are often too small for optimum performance. STILLEN anti-roll bars are made from high strength aircraft grade steel for maximum torsional strength and durability.
Most drivers will be happiest with a moderate increase in stiffness. An adjustable sway bar offers the versatility to fine tune handling as desired.
STILLEN has been designing and manufacturing sway bars in-house for more than 20 years. We private label manufacture swaybars for some of the largest “suspension manufacturers” in the industry.
All STILLEN Sway Bars come complete with quality hardware and installation instructions (when applicable/necessary).
The STILLEN 2009-2015 Nissan Maxima rear Sway Bars will really improve the balance of your car and are a great way to dramatically improve handling. They also play a critical function by generating maximum tire contact with the road surface.
The STILLEN Sway Bar is made from high strength aircraft grade steel for maximum torsional strength and durability.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh