ReadyLIFT Suspension Inc. has engineered the perfect 2.5" lift kit for your 2008-2010 Ford F250 4WD Super Duty. This is the perfect solution if you want to add larger wheels and tires. This first ever mild lift kit allows you to go up to a 37" wheel and tire combination (when using OEM offset wheels) while keeping the smooth OEM ride and drivability. When used with the maximum size tires your Super Duty truck body is raised over 6 inches.
This is the only complete lift kit that includes the following: (2) Rear OEM style blocks that have the OEM integrated bump stops (2) Coil spring extensions (1) OEM cast style Panhard bracket (2) Front bump stop extensions (1) Carrier bearing spacer (2) OEM shock extension brackets and all needed hardware.
ReadyLIFTs "Smart Suspension Technology" is used to make this kit very user friendly to install requiring no cutting. Professional installation time is estimated at 2.5 to 3 hours. Like all other ReadyLIFT® kits, the F250 lift kit is 100% guaranteed to maintain your trucks factory ride and includes a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
If you are looking for the perfect mild lift kit for your Super Duty, this is the kit you've been waiting for. No other mild lift offers the products our 69-2518 2.5" kit does, including the OEM style panhard bar drop bracket.
Note: Fits Single Rear Wheel Trucks ONLY--Not Dual Rear Wheels. Trucks equipped with factory Snow Plow option the front end may sit 1/2" higher in front. Snow Plow option equipped F250 trucks should use 69-2516TP(2008-2010) or 69-2515TP (2005-2007)
Note: This kit will work with trucks that have the overload or camper springs.
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- The only Super Duty mild lift kit system that includes an OEM-style Panhard Bar Drop Bracket
- Rear Lift Blocks are cast iron OEM design and include the OEM Bump Stop Landings
- Allows for up to a 37" tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh