We understand that traditional car brake pad technology just doesn't cut it on today's trucks. This is especially true for heavily loaded trucks and vehicles used in moderate towing. Our LTS/Light Truck & SUV disc brake compound dramatically improves your vehicle's stopping power and fade resistance and outlasts the competition in terms of rotor and pad wear. Ideal for a broad range of import and domestic vehicles, LTS provides superior stopping power and longer pad life, without excessive noise and dust. Engineered by truck brake pad experts, the Ferro-Carbon friction material of LTS is the optimal pad choice for light duty trucks, all classes of SUVs, and vans up to 1 ton, and provides 20-40% more stopping power over stock replacement pads.
Strong & balanced initial bite, hot or cold
- Greater fade resistance
- Ferro-Carbon friction
- Low dust output
- Excellent pad & rotor life
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- Low torque
- 100-700 F operating temperatures
- 100-700 F optimal temperature range
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh