- Increased Horsepower - Enhanced Gas Mileage
- Roto-Molded Intake Box Sheilds Incoming Air From Engine Heat
- Do Not Use Oil and Provide Low Restriction
- Oiled Filter
- Easy to Clean and Re-Oil
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D436-22
2005-2017 Nissan Frontier Air Intake - (Enclosed Air Box) 2005-2012 Pathfinder, 2005-2013 Nissan Xterra [D40/R51/N50] - Dry Filter - 403440
- 11 WHP Peak Gain improves acceleration from midrange through top end*
- True cold air intake - sealed air box prevents drawing in hot engine bay air, ensuring a COLD air charge
- Improved airflow and filtration efficiency may extend mileage per gallon (MPG)
- Simple Enough to Install In Your Driveway
- Designed and Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Larger surface area air filters help enhance throttle response
- Improved Torque Enhances Driveability
- Visually improves the engine compartment's appearance
- Runs Great on OEM ECU, No CEL! No Tune Needed!
*Results May Vary!
Increase engine performance with the STILLEN air intake for Nissan Frontier. The Hi Flow intake features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. This STILLEN Nissan Frontier air intake has a black finish. This Frontier intake provides a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction.
STILLEN, dedication to maximize performance for the 2nd gen Nissan Frontier,Pathfinders, Xterra engines led to the beginning of our new STILLEN Air Intake Kit for D40/ R51/ N50 Nissan Frontier + Pathfinder + Xterra equipped vehicles. Additional air flow increases the Pathfinder's engine efficiency and power output by increasing the quantity of the air/fuel ratio. The STILLEN High Flow air intakes for Xterra, Frontier, and Pathfinder consist of a AEM cone dry air filter that incorporates a velocity stack which uses the venturi effect to accelerate air intake speed.
CARB Exempt Nissan Frontier Intake, Nissan Xterra Air Intake & Nissan Pathfinder High-Flow Air Intake
The STILLEN air intake kit for 2005-2014 Nissan D40 Frontier, 2005-2013 Nissan N50 Xterra, and 2005-2012 Nissan R51 Pathfinder is CARB Exempt (E.O. #D-436-14). Clean your filter regularly for best results.
Questions? Contact Us
If you have questions, please contact us at (866)250-5542 to speak with one of our intake experts. We will be happy to help you and answer any questions you have.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh