- Generation 2 Design - Great Power with a Quieter Tone
- Fits RWD & AWD Models
- Stainless Steel Construction - Dual Path Piping w/Single Muffler System
- 13lbs Less Than Stock Exhaust - Easy Installation
- Twin Polished Tips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
STILLEN Gen 2 Cat Back Exhaust for 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 [V35] - 504370
- WHP Increase (horsepower to the wheels)
- Gain Torque
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
The Infiniti G35 Sedan gets a big boost in performance with the addition of STILLEN's G35 Cat-back Exhaust System. This exhaust presented us with a dilemma. The first prototype yielded tremendous power but at a higher sound level than we normally accept. Our tireless R & D team refined the G35 exhaust to deliver a system that is quieter than its predecessor yet retains all the performance gains. After speaking with a number of G35 Sedan owners, we elected to keep both systems, giving you the choice of how quiet or loud you want the system to be.
03-06 Generation 1 - This is a louder system than our G35 Coupe or 350Z systems and makes substantially more power than either of those. 03-06 Generation 2 - New and improved - Same great power now with a quieter tone. The original system yielded tremendous power but at a higher sound level than we typically look for. 2008 Generation 2 - Developed in line with the previous Generation 2 goal, great power with a quieter tone.
Either generation of these stainless steel cat-back exhaust systems for the G35 will increase your sedan's performance up to 18-20 hp and 8 lbs. ft. of torque - at the rear wheels! Twin resonators are employed. These are a 100% Stainless Steel system with dual path piping and a single muffler system that uses STILLEN's distinctive X pipe to promote exhaust scavenging as well as balancing pressure. With only 4 pieces to install this system weighs 13 lbs. less than the stock exhaust and offers a precise fit on any Sedan trim level. Polished pieces include the twin resonators & muffler while twin polished Stainless tips finish off the system for a great look.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh