2003-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe / 03-06 G35 Sedan / 03-08 FX35 STILLEN Intake Z-Tube (w/Couplers) - 403236
STILLEN is happy to offer a solution for the cracked intake piping for the Infiniti G35 and FX35 vehicles. A very common problem on the Infiniti G35 and Infiniti FX35 is a P0171 Lean check engine light code. These codes are caused by the Infiniti air intake tube couplers tearing. For nearly two decades STILLEN has been offering the extremely popular €œZ Tube€� upgrade to enhance the airflow of the intake path and make it more similar to the Nissan 350Z which features the same VQ35 V6 engine. The only reason Infiniti went with the baffled intake tube is to reduce the induction noise of the engine a little bit whereas the 350Z has a little bit more sporty induction sound.
The problem, is that these couplers fatigue with time and tear resulting in the engine drawing in unmetered air after the Mass Air Flow sensor which then results in a P0171 lean bank 1 code. This is a design flaw in the factory intake coupler which will continue to fail. The only permanent solution is to eliminate this connection with the STILLEN Z Tube kit with the silicone couplers.
Features and Benefits
- Z-Tube Constructed of Roto-Molded Plastic
- Connections For All Factory Breather Tubes
- Increased Throttle Response, Adds 11HP Sedan, 5HP Coupe
- Eliminates Factory Baffling, Increasing Flow Efficiency
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Eliminates torn factory couplers
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh