Since the late 90’s STILLEN and SPC suspension have partnered together to offer our customer’s the best solution in high performance adjustable suspension components available. SPC Suspension is recognized as the leading manufacturer of adjustable alignment parts and is sure to have the solution to get your wheels within factory alignment specification. Whether you have adjusted the ride height of your vehicle or you are looking for a lower cost repair piece SPC suspension has you covered. With fully adjustable suspension you will be able to dial in your camber, toe, setback, caster, etc. with ease.
SPC suspension is a U.S. based company with much of its manufacturing performed in Colorado. STILLEN and SPC suspension have worked together to develop suspension components for many vehicles and SPC has even used STILLEN vehicles in their display booths at various car shows including SEMA. Our partnership runs deep and we are proud to offer this superior product to our customers.
Features and benefits:
- Easily adjustable alignment abilities
- Durable designs engineered in America
- Tested by STILLEN to ensure durability and strength
- Engineered with oe style bushings for reduced vibrations and improved comfort
- Manufactured out of aircraft quality materials
This pair of patented adjustable front upper control arms will give ±3° camber and ±3° caster change. SPC arms match the OE design for clearance so you can maximize camber change without fender well interference. The rubber isolated xAxis™ sealed flex joints retain OE bushing values for Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH), while providing the handling qualities of a mono-ball. Optimized geometry and high strength forged steel components make this the strongest adjustable arm on the market today. Whether you want a cambered stance, improved handling, or to minimize tire wear, this is the best arm for you.
- Most camber and caster adjustability on the market
- Greater than ±3° Camber and ±3° Caster
- Best clearance of any adjustable control arm
- Turnbuckle adjusters for easy on car alignment
- High strength forged steel components
- Optimized geometry reduces stresses to pure tension and compression for maximized strength and minimized weight
- xAxis™ Sealed Flex Joints with rubber isolation at the inner bushing
- Sealed ball joint with high polished ball for extended wear
- Set your camber and caster where you want it for
Look “Cambered” appearance
Driving style Improved handling and cornering
Tire wear Adjust angles to minimize tire wear
- Up to +4° of camber change without inner fender well contact
- Easy to adjust
- Sealed joints means no corrosion or contamination in the joints
- Retain factory Noise, Vibration, Harshness (NVH) values but gain handling quality of a mono-ball with xAxis™ sealed flex joint isolated by OE style bonded rubber bushing.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh