- Utilizes Factory Tow Hook to Relocate License Plate
- Avoid Tickets Without Drilling Front Bumper
- Easily Installed and Removed
- Includes Hardware to Mount Plate and License Plate Frame
- 24mm Thread Base - 7-1/4" Length Billet Aluminum Post - Stock Fascia
Infiniti G37, Q40, Q60 / Nissan 370Z [Z34] (Excludes Nismo) Front License Plate Relocator - 105465
- Eliminates the Need for Drilling The Front Bumper to Mount License Plate, Avoiding Tickets Without Damaging Front Bumper
- Uses OEM Tow-Hook Mount, allowing you to legally display your front plate
- Offset Position Looks Better Than OEM Position
- Installs In Minutes - Simple, and Quickly & Easily Reversible
If you own a Nissan or Infiniti and do not want to put holes in your front end or fascia in order to mount your front license plate, then this kit was developed specifically for you!
Mounting the plate using the factory bracket requires more than a few simple holes. In fact, major surgery is required, which is nearly impossible to reverse without replacement of the entire bumper assembly. Save yourself the headache and install the STILLEN Front License Plate Bracket. Uses the pre-existing hole for the factory tow bracket.
It is as quick & easy to remove as it is to install, making it perfect for shows & other situations where having a front plate just wouldn't look right. Includes all hardware and instructions. Installs in minutes!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh