- Only Compatible with STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER - KB11230
- Part Comes Pre-Installed with 3M Automotive Tape (Same as OEM uses)
- No Cutting or Modification to Bumper - Removable
- Polyurethane Construction
- 2 Piece Air Diverter Kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Infiniti Q60 3.0t Winglets for Front Bumper
- GT-R Inspired Design & Styling
- Durable Polyurethane Construction To Handle Daily-Driver Use
- Adheres with 3M Automotive Tape (As OEM)
- Additional Lines and Curves Enhance the Organic Design of the Q60
- Molded To Fit OEM Bumper, Designed For Use With STILLEN Front Splitter
These stylish winglets are a great option for anyone looking to spice up their Infiniti Q60 with some GT-R inspired flair. These winglets were cut and molded to fit flush with the lower bumper grille and front bumper splitter, following the original bumper fascia design. These front bumper winglets add a specific look for the Q60 grille, with the addition of some extra body lines to evoke the legendary Nissan GT-R, and emphasizing the structure of the lower front bumper grille was the bit more aggressive style we were looking for. To fully dress the GT-R inspired look, these winglets are an excellent compliment to the Infiniti Q60 Front Splitter for a complete and cohesive look.
STILLEN Splitters are manufactured in durable urethane to survive daily driver street use and are designed and made here at STILLEN HQ to ensure the highest standards of quality and fitment. Mount the wingletson the car in the matte black or choose the unpainted option and color match to your paint scheme.
STILLEN has been manufacturing polyurethane body styling parts for almost 30 years. We’re the experts when it comes to designing, building and installing high quality aerodynamic and body styling performance parts. STILLEN body styling parts are designed and tested to ensure exact fit prior to production.
PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION RECOMMENDED FOR BEST RESULTSIn our experience, when it comes to installing STILLEN polyurethane (or any other brand) of car and truck ground effects, splitters, diffusers, roof spoilers, wings, side skirts, front fascias and other body styling parts, proper preparation and careful installation makes all the difference. A few minutes spent watching our how to install video and carefully reading installation instructions will pay off by preventing your ground effects from falling off due to improper installation. If you have any doubts or concerns, seek professional installation.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh