2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Trupower by STILLEN Cold Air Intake Direct Flow [Oiled Filter] - TP403202
Features and Benefits:
Not for sale in California
- Achieves ambient air temperatures faster than any other intake on the market
- Achieves ambient air temperatures 60 seconds faster than factory air intake
- Achieved 20+ Horsepower increase +20 Torque increase. Horsepower will vary per vehicle
- Easy installation- no cutting/modifications required
- Serviceable STILLEN air filter with limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- This kit does not feature the block off plate and only includes the free flow coupler.
*Results May Vary!
STILLEN is proud to announce the only true cold air intake available for the 2014+ Toyota Tundra 5.7 liter. After 18 months of development and production STILLEN has created a true cold-air intake that increases the airflow coming into the engine while also dramatically reduces air intake temperatures. The Trupower by STILLEN cold air intake features a replacement radiator shroud and intake duct that brings cold air from the front of the vehicle through the truck's core support and into a large airbox. This design takes advantage of the factory air intake opening while also adding nearly 50% more airflow through the true cold air intake port.
During testing the STILLEN product development team saw a reduction in intake air temperatures three times faster than the factory air intake. Competitor intakes tested actually ran higher temperatures than the factory intake and failed to achieve ambient temperatures at all. In addition to a significant reduction in intake air temperature the Trupower by STILLEN Toyota tundra cold air intake increases horsepower and torque by nearly +20HP*/+20TQ*.
This air intake is available in 4 configurations. Two options for STILLEN air filters and two options for the Trupower air flow channel. For customers who deal with extreme conditions and want the extra piece of mind we recommend part number TP403200 which features a removable block-off plate and free flow tube. The block off plate can be installed in less than 5 minutes with a simple flat head screw driver. For 99% of people who don't plan on traversing through lakes and rivers part number TP403201 will work perfectly with no concern about water ingestion.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh