- CARB Exempt** - E.O. #D-436-22
- **Only Q50 CARB Exempt
- Improved Throttle Response and Horsepower
- High Quality Washable Oiled Filter
- Greatest Incremental Horsepower gain: 17.9 hp @ 3,200 RPM*
- Greatest Incremental Torque gain: 28.6 lb-ft @ 3,200 RPM*
- 2016-2021 Infiniti Q50 3.0t
- 2017-2021 Infiniti Q60 3.0t
*Results May Vary!
Infiniti Q50 Air Intake - Q60 (Hi Flow w/ Polyurethane Air Ducts) [3.0TT] - Oil Filter - 402856
- Accelerate Faster with 17 WHP / 28 WTQ Peak Gains!* (*Tested on Q50 Silversport)
- Does Not Alter, Remove or Modify Performance or Design of OEM Emissions Control Equipment
- Designed and Manufactured In House At STILLEN in the USA To Ensure The Highest Standards of Quality
- Improved airflow and filtration efficiency may increase MPG
- Larger surface area air filters help improve response and keep those turbos fed
- Massive Increase in Torque Will Sink You Into the Seat
- Simple Enough To Install In Your Driveway!
- Makes Your Engine Bay Look Great
- No Check Engine Light! Runs great on OEM ECU, no Tune Needed!
*Results May Vary!
Increase engine performance with the STILLEN air intake for Infiniti Q50, Q60. The Hi flow intake features the most optimal horsepower and torque gains. This STILLEN Infiniti Q50 air intake has a black finish. This Q50 Q60 intake provides a better air flow to the engine with the smooth surface tubing construction.
The factory airboxes on the 2016+ Infiniti Q50 and Q60 3.0t are rather restrictive, robbing your twin turbocharged V6 of quite a bit of horsepower and torque. As an Infiniti is a 'luxury' car, naturally the stock airbox is tuned to be quiet with noise, vibration and harshness in mind - Infiniti designed the stock airbox to please your grandma's sensibilities, not maximum power. By removing the intake silencers and unnecessary restriction and fine tuning the airflow, we were able to pull quite a bit of power out of the Infiniti 3.0t.
Featuring two custom molded urethane heat shields and air ducts, the STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake for Infiniti 3.0t engines is a true COLD AIR INTAKE - none of that 'warm air intake' nonsense you get when you just leave two filters exposed and unshielded under the hood. What really sets the 3.0t apart from the non-turbo VQ cars that preceded it is just how big an impact the temperature of your incoming air charge makes.
Under throttle, the STILLEN High Flow Intake offers a rich induction note that exudes an aura of power and authority. With the noise restrictions gone, you can finally HEAR your turbos - you can hear the rush of air being drawn into the turbines, almost akin to an interceptor fighter jet.
When you let off the throttle from hard acceleration, the flow of air gives the car a sound almost like a blowoff valve, which is immensely satisfying for reasons we can't quite put into words. At partial throttle, the induction note is subtle and mild, no obnoxious pissed off elephant sound here.
One of the science facts behind making horsepower is that colder air is denser, and therefore richer in oxygen than hotter air. Your Q is intercooled, and that helps cool down the aircharge after it passes through your 1800*f turbines.
Turbo cars are especially sensitive to aircharge temperature, which is why your car might feel sluggish and slow on a hot day. Some people are of the opinion that heat shielding your intake doesn't matter on an intercooled vehicle - and they're just plain wrong.
What is important to remember is that if your incoming air charge STARTS at a lower temperature, the intercooler and heat exchanger have less thermal energy to pull out of the air charge. Lower temperature in, cooler aircharge out. To translate that science nerdery into english, the cooler your incoming aircharge, the more power you make. That's why your car feels incredible on cold mornings - or "boost weather", as we like to call it.
Included is a hi-flow intake filter that is considered a "Pre-Oiled" filter which needs to be cleaned and oil needs to be reapplied for longevity ensuring usability until material frays.
Installation is simple enough to be done in your own driveway and this intake is a direct plug and play part. As with all STILLEN intakes, we designed this system to work with the factory ECU tune and we endeavor to develop systems that offer safe, reliable power. This means that you get all that power with no worries about check engine lights or shifting air fuel ratios into unsafe territory.
In addition to the significant power gains, the STILLEN Air Intake for the Infiniti Q60 3.0tt also offers a wonderful visual enhancement to the engine bay, giving you something you can proudly pop the hood to show off.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh