Unfortunately we are seeing extreme delays in supply chains. We are currently working through these to the best of our abilities but at this time we are estimating 5-6 month lead times for all new supercharger orders. New orders will begin shipping in mid 1st quarter 2022.
- Turn-Key Bolt-On Tuned Kit
- Black Vortech V-3 Supercharger Unit
- Air/Water Intercooled
- Includes Tuning via UpRev w/Cable and Data Logging
- CARB Exempt - E.O. #D-436-20
STILLEN VQ37 Supercharger Kit for the Nissan 370Z NISMO - BLACK
- Increase Horsepower to 480-520HP (Flywheel) - typical output approximately 400WHP (380-450whp range)
- Increases Torque For Superior Response
- Stock-Like Fuel Economy When Cruising at Lower RPM
- 50-State Legal
- CARB EXEMPT EO# D-436-20
- Includes Tune File, Tuner Cable and Datalogging Capability
- Air-water intercooler chills air charge at engine entry point
- Fits Under Stock Hood! No hood replacement required
- Front-mounted compact heat exchanger maximizes cool air flow
- Available 3 year/36,000 Powertrain Warranty***
- Typically Installs within 12 hours For Most Techs*
Get the best of both worlds! Start with the proven performance and reliability of the STILLEN 370Z NISMO supercharger, and make it your own with customized tuning. This Tuner option supercharger kit is supplied with all hardware, including a Vortech V3 supercharger in satin finish.
No tune or tuning software included, so tuning is up to you or your shop. No warranty is expressed or implied on the Tuner option. Tuner option superchargers are not CARB exempt.
Make this great supercharger better with a STILLENŒæfront fasciaŒædesigned to optimize airflow and improve heat management.
Looking to extract more horsepower and torque from your 370Z NISMO? How does around 500HP at the flywheel grab you?
Add a dose of torque, better-than-stock heat management and airflow. Now you've got the formula for superchargers done the STILLEN way.
We're talkingŒædriveableŒæhorsepower too, suitable for daily drivers, canyon carvers and track days.
What does 'driveable' mean? Take an unsuspecting passenger for a low RPM cruise around town in your STILLEN supercharged Nissan 370Z NISMO. Keep a light touch on the gas pedal and they might be fooled into thinking there's a bone stock motor under the hood.
They won't suspect a thing....until you hit the town limit sign and crack the throttle wide open.
Scenery gets blurry-in-a-hurry as the centrifugal Vortech blower spins up to hyperspeed with a telltale hiss. The STILLEN designed and built intake manifold sucks in cubic yards of cool air.
Your right foot is orchestrating a symphony of controlled violence that delivers a linear, bottomless powerband. If you can peel your head off the headrest to sneak a glance at your passenger you'll see instant enlightenment and heavy G's at work.
THE FINE PRINT
*Individual results will vary depending on baseline condition of the stock engine, type of dynamometer used, temperature, elevation, fuel and various other factors. Typical results approximately 400WHP at under 500' elevation and below 75 degrees F. Average HP ranges from 380WHP to 450WHP depending on level of modification, fuel used, engine age/health, elevation/sea level and the weather that particular day.
Call your STILLEN Speed, Performance and Style Counselor at 866-250-5542.
STILLEN is proud to offer our exclusive supercharger kit for the Nissan VQ37 370Z Nismo. Get yours today!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh