STILLEN VQ37 Supercharger Kit for the Nissan 370Z
- Increase Horsepower to 480-520HP (Flywheel) - typical output approximately 400WHP (380-450whp range)
- Increases Torque For Superior Response
- Stock-Like Fuel Economy When Cruising at Lower RPM
- Includes Tune File, DOES NOT INCLUDE TUNER CABLE, ideal for those who already have a tuner cable
- Air-water intercooler chills air charge at engine entry point
- Fits Under Stock Hood! No hood replacement required
- Front-mounted compact heat exchanger maximizes cool air flow
- Typically Installs within 12 hours For Most Techs*
Get the best of both worlds! Start with the proven performance and reliability of the STILLEN 370Z supercharger, and make it your own with customized tuning. This Tuner option supercharger kit is supplied with all hardware, including a Vortech V3 supercharger in satin finish.
Make this great supercharger better with a STILLENŒæfront fasciaŒædesigned to optimize airflow and improve heat management.
Looking to extract more horsepower and torque from your 370Z? How does around 500HP at the flywheel grab you?
Add a dose of torque, better-than-stock heat management and airflow. Now you've got the formula for superchargers done the STILLEN way.
We're talkingŒædriveableŒæhorsepower too, suitable for daily drivers, canyon carvers and track days.
What does 'driveable' mean? Take an unsuspecting passenger for a low RPM cruise around town in your STILLEN supercharged Nissan 370Z. Keep a light touch on the gas pedal and they might be fooled into thinking there's a bone stock motor under the hood.
They won't suspect a thing....until you hit the town limit sign and crack the throttle wide open.
Scenery gets blurry-in-a-hurry as the centrifugal Vortech blower spins up to hyperspeed with a telltale hiss. The STILLEN designed and built intake manifold sucks in cubic yards of cool air.
Your right foot is orchestrating a symphony of controlled violence that delivers a linear, bottomless powerband. If you can peel your head off the headrest to sneak a glance at your passenger you'll see instant enlightenment and heavy G's at work.
THE FINE PRINT
*Individual results will vary depending on baseline condition of the stock engine, type of dynamometer used, temperature, elevation, fuel and various other factors. Typical results are between 480-520HP (flywheel) at under 500' elevation and below 75 degrees F.
Call your STILLEN Speed, Performance and Style Counselor at 866-250-5542.
STILLEN is proud to offer our exclusive supercharger kit for the Nissan VQ37 370Z. Get yours today!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh