- Rear Section Exhaust
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Polished Stainless Tips, End Pipes and Mufflers
- Increase of Horsepower and Torque
- Bolt-On Easy Installation
STILLEN Axle-Back Exhaust System for 2016-2018 Nissan Altima [L33] - 508321
- Increase Horsepower
- Gain Torque
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- High quality system that is easier on your passengers' ears than a full cat-back system.
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
Sometimes the goal for modifying a Nissan Altima L33 isn't always making it so loud that the neighbors complain and want you to pack up and move permanently to Egypt. But, instead to make the cars performance the best experience possible and that is where STILLEN provides the best quality axle-back exhaust system for your 2016-2017 Nissan Altima [L33] 3.5L Sedan.
For the majority of the time the factory exhaust sound heard is a factory tone, quiet and no noise at all, until stepping on it, hearing mostly the high revolutions of the engine. The factory exhaust is quiet with a lot of restriction in performance compared to what it could potentially gain from an aftermarket exhaust.
With the Slip-fit connectivity this exhaust system is a simple install that can be performed in your driveway at home in a few hours. The exhaust system has polished adjustable tips for all types of applications and fitments for the variety of valance diffusers on the market.
The STILLEN Stainless Steel Axle-Back Exhaust System for 2016-2017 Nissan Altima [L33] 2.5 + 3.5 Sedan, looks factory on the outside but has a secret weapon mixed in behind the axle-back system. Opening up the throttle and getting the most out of the engines performance was a goal of the STILLENs Axle-Back Exhaust for the L33. At start up the exhaust note sounds quite like factory with a little gargle at low RPMs and little raspy at high RPMs, but sounds like a turbine airplane on the fly by.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh