- Axle Back Exhaust For FWD Vehicles
- Including Nismo Models
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction - Mandrel Bent
- 13 Wheel Horsepower Gain*
- Bolt-On Easy Installation
- May Require Modification If Used With Trailer Hitch
*Results May Vary!
STILLEN Axle Back Exhaust for 2011-2017 Nissan Juke FWD [F15] - 508195
- Mild note at idle; Cruising- Aggressive note under throttle
- Compliments the factory exhaust cut out nicely
- High quality system that is easier on your passengers' ears than a full Axle-back system.
- Perfect solution for those who value a more luxurious and quiet cabin feel along with enhanced sound.
- Delivers an aggressive look that matches the enhanced exhaust note.
Nissan's new F15 Juke shows personality and performance and we at STILLEN wanted to build off of the Juke's winning combination by introducing the STILLEN Juke Exhaust. The STILLEN Rear Section Exhaust System is a simple install, replacing the OEM section, and utilizing the factory hanger locations. No welding, fabrication or cutting is required to install.
The muffler and tips are of polished 304 Stainless Steel for protection against the elements, and offer stylish appearance. The double-wall polished stainless tip makes cleaning a breeze, and features the STILLEN logo laser etched into the side. As is the requirement for all STILLEN exhaust systems this kit has been developed to offer great performance and more aggressive sound without the annoying exhaust drone.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh