When Honda developed the Ridgeline cross over pickup, the intent was to provide urban car owners with a truck option they would feel comfortable with. ReadyLift has paid attention to the growing number of Honda Ridgeline owners who are seeking a suspension lift solution, but not having any luck. ReadyLift comes to the aid of Honda owners with the release of a new SST Hybrid 2.0" Lift Kit system designed specifically for the 2006-2010 Honda Ridgeline.
Using the quality design and manufacturing processes that ReadyLift customers approve of and appreciate, our new SST Hybrid Lift Kit features a combination of 2.0" front and rear lift systems. Our e-coated steel SST strut extensions bring the entire Ridgeline up 2.0" equally both front and rear. This will allow for the installation of up to a 31" (265/65/17) off road tire. In addition you can take advantage of the increased ground clearance on those adventurous trips into the wild. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
NOTE: Mud Flaps will have to be trimmed to clear 31" tires.
ReadyLift 69-8000 ReadyLift® Top Mount Strut Extensions
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated - Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
Smartest Strut Extensions Available
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh