ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a SST Lift Kit system for the 2002-2009 4WD Chevy Trailblazer & GMC Envoy. This is kit is designed for use on vehicles NOT equipped with factory rear air bags. The ReadyLIFT 69-3065 SST Lift Kit will raise your Chevy Trailblazer & GMC Envoy 2.0" in front and 1.0" in the rear for a mild lift stance while retaining a slight rake in the rear for hauling or towing.
The 69-3065 SST Mild Lift Kit is a complete front-rear suspension system featuring the popular ReadyLift strong steel front strut extensions that provide 2.0" of front lift. The extensions bolt directly onto the top of your existing factory struts and requires NO cutting or modifications to the factory suspension components.
The rear 1.0" lift is achieved with a new rear spring lift design in the form of a strong CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacer. Together this tandem of lifting components provides the proper lift without compromising the ride quality or the factory geometry. Each kit comes complete with hardware and intuitive instructions detailing the steps required for installation.
The 69-3065 lift kit allows for installation of up to 32" (32x10.5) tires on factory wheels with a 1.5" wheel spacer.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
Not for use on factory air bag suspension vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- The highest quality Chevy Trailblazer mild lift kit system on the market
- Allows for up to a 32x10.50 tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent when using a 1.5" wheel spacer.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh