ReadyLIFT is proud to offer a SST Lift Kit system for the 2000-2006 GMC 1500 six-lug Yukon, Yukon XL and Denali / Chevy Tahoe / Avalanche / Suburban. This is kit is designed for use on 2WD & 4WD. The ReadyLift 69-3005 GM SUV/SUT 1500 Lift Kit will raise your truck 2.5" in front and 1.0" in the rear for a mild lift stance while retaining a slight rake in the rear for hauling or towing.
The 69-3005 SST Mild Lift Kit is a complete front-rear suspension system featuring the popular ReadyLIFT Forged Torsion Keys to lift the front 2.5". The rear lift is achieved with a new rear spring lift design in the form of a strong CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacer. Together this tandem of lifting components provides the proper lift without compromising the ride quality or the factory geometry.
The 69-3005 Forged Torsion Keys are protected with a tough powder-coated finish while the rear billet aluminum spacer feature a machine polished finish. Each kit comes complete with hardware and intuitive instructions detailing the steps required for installation.
The 69-3005 lift kit allows for installation of up to 33" tires.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to lift - Guaranteed
- The highest quality GM SUV/SUT 1500 mild lift kit system on the market
- Allows for up to a 33x11.50 tire when using OEM wheels or offset equivalent
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh