ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, and easiest way to lift fthe front of your new 2015 Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon.
The new 66-3071 Leveling Kit for the new 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon provides 1.25 inches of front leveling lift. The factory rake is approximately 1.5 inches. This kit installs with no cutting or modifications to the supension or strut and will provide the necessary lift for a level stance without compromising the factory geometry or limiting suspension. Aligns perfectly after installation and will allow for an increased tire size and no rubbing up to 265/65-17.
The 66-3071 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 1.25 Inch leveling kit is crafted using the same time tested and overwhelmingly popular CNC machined 6061-T6 military aircraft grade billet aluminum. Includes new hardware.
No strut disassembly is required. No cutting required. No modifications required - 100% bolt on installation.
ReadyLIFT® Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
Also covered under the ReadyLIFT ReadyGuard 5-Year/60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty - the best most comprehensive powertain warranty in the business!
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Includes new installation hardware
- Made in USA
- Requires NO cutting or modifications to install
- Covered under the ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty
- Includes Limited Lifetime Product Warranty
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh