ReadyLIFT® Rear Coil Lift Spacers now available for Chevy and GMC SUV and SUT vehicles with rear coil spring suspensions. These new Rear Coil Spring Spacer Kits include a pair of CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers that easily install under the OEM rear coil spring to provide 1" of rear lift. These ReadyLIFT® rear spacers are ideal for adding a slight rake to a GM SUV or SUT for towing or hauling, or if you've installed a leveling kit to fit larger wheels and tires in the front, and want to bring the back end up for a raked stance.
ReadyLIFT® 66-3010 1" Rear Coil Spring Spacers are designed to work in concert with your ReadyLift® Suspension Leveling Kit or by themselves. Like all ReadyLIFT® products these block kits come with our Lifetime Warranty. Installation time is approximately 1+ hours.
Don't settle for cheap plastic or urethane rear spacers that will split over time. Demand the best quality suspension product for your expensive SUV or SUT. Demand ReadyLIFT® CNC-machined billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers. Your vehicle deserves the best.
Fits Rear Coil Spring Equipped: 2wd and 4wd 2001-up Chevrolet Tahoe, Z71, Suburban, Cadillac Escalade, 1500 Avalanche. GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Denali & Hummer H2 with rear coils.
Cannot be used with airbag systems.
- Increase rear vehicle rake for towing or hauling and wheel clearance.
- Economical and Easily installed ( No spring compressor needed ).
- Engineered for most late model GM SUVs.
- Kit includes two CNC-machined billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers and installation instructions.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh