NOTE: 66-2052 is designed specifically for use on the following F150 trucks: 2004-14 FX4 F150 2wd/4wd Trucks
MADE IN U.S.A - This CNC machined billet aluminum kit was designed due to high demand for a leveling kit that would level the front end on FX4 truck which do not have the same amount of rake as the non-FX4 versions. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page.
Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLIFT® can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed installation instructions.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest Custom Anodized Finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Smartest Strut Extensions Available
- ReadyLift® Top Mount Strut Extension
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- MADE IN USA
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- CNC-machined billet aluminum construction
- Designed for use on Ford FX4 F150 trucks
Based on OEM designs and never made out of light weight extrusions our 1.5" and 3" Ford F150 Blocks have Integrated OEM Style Bump Stop Landings and cast in center pins. ReadyLift® Block Kits will put a slight rake back in your Truck for hauling or towing and are designed to work in concert with your ReadyLift® Suspension Leveling Kit. In fact, these blocks are the ideal Tow Package upgrade for not only for stock height vehicles, but lifted or leveled trucks too!. Like all ReadyLift® products these block kits come with our Limited Lifetime Warranty. With these new Rear Lift Blocks, you will never have to illegally stack rear blocks again! Installation time about 1+ hours. The 66-2051 1.5" rear block kit is designed for use with 2WD trucks and the 66-2053 3" rear block kit is designed for use on 4WD trucks.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh