ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Made with black e-coated steel, ReadyLIFT® coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time.
The NEW 66-1113 coil spacer leveling kit provides up to 1.75" of front leveling lift which gives clearance to add up to 35" wheels and tires to the 2014-UP Dodge Ram 2500 4wd & 2013-UP Dodge Ram 3500 4WD. This kit is designed for use on the new radius arm dodge ram front suspension found on some 2014-UP 2500 4WD trucks and 2013-up 3500 4WD trucks.
NOTE: If you have a pre-2014 2500 or pre-2013 3500 with the previous generation front suspension you must use kit "66-1090".
Kit includes two new heavy duty welded premium steel front coil spring spacers that will provide 1.75" of front lift. Kit also includes our special designed welded steel front shock extensions with new hardware. Easy to install in 2 hrs or less.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFTt Tire Sizing and Calculator Page. ReadyLIFT® spacers are guaranteed to maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLIFTt® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Heavy Duty welded steel front coil spring spacers
- Special design welded steel front shock extensions - no need to change your front shocks!
- Strong black powdercoated finish
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Designed in USA
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Easy Install
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh