Leveling a Dodge Ram is an excellent way to achieve that "Ram Tough" look. ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Our innovative Smart Strut Technology mounts on top of the strut, unlike urethane spacer kits that compress the spring and deteriorate over time. In order to prevent premature CV joint wear or damage, ReadyLIFT® includes custom bump stop brackets to limit downward suspension travel.
The 2006-2013 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD kit includes two top mount steel strut extensions that give a fixed lift of 2.5''. This allows you to run 35" wheels and tires. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page . ReadyLIFT® strut extension will maintain a smooth OEM ride without adding pressure to stock suspension components, guaranteed!
Installation is simple and requires no strut preloading, cutting, or modification of factory installed parts. While other kits cost thousands to buy and hours to install, ReadyLIFT® can be installed one to two hours and costs less than the price of a single custom wheel.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish - Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
Smartest Strut Extensions Available
ReadyLIFT® Top Mount Strut Extension
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated - Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- 66-1020 - ReadyLIFT is the only company that makes a custom a-arm bump stop for the new Ram 1500. This prevents suspension damage during extreme travel.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh