• The built-in high speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
• Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
• ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
• Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
• Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
• DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
• Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Chevrolet/ Chrysler/ Dodge/ Ford/ Jeep/ Mazda Throttle Controller - (w/ harness adapter) - PT0013
Most vehicles today have replaced the older, traditional throttle cable with more modern ECU (engine Control Unit). What the aforementioned ECU does is, it translates the force of your foot on the accelerator pedal into electronic signals, which then tell the ETC ( Electronic Throttle Control) how much power to deliver to the wheels. This is also called a “Drive-By-Wire” system - which your vehicle manufacturer uses to deliver constant, generic performance to adjust the Drive-By-Wire into customized performance. Want some extra power to accelerate more quickly up a hill? simply press the “up” button on the X-Pedal Pro, and choose from several levels of performance enhancement. Need to save some gas as you idle through city traffic? Just click “down” button, and you’ll plenty of room to slow things down.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh