ACT Performance clutch is recognized as a leader in high performance clutch solutions. Every ACT clutch is designed to be a bolt-on solution and will utilize all factory alignment tools and mounting points. ACT clutches are engineered and assembled in America with the highest level of manufacturing and quality control standards. When choosing a clutch you want to make sure you select the correct clutch for your application. For example, race clutches can often times be too aggressive for the street causing the user to have difficulty starting and operating the clutch while driving. For most applications STILLEN recommends ACT’s “street discs.” These clutches can hold more power than the factory units while still offering streetable driving characteristics. If your car produces significantly more power than factory or you are using the car for racing purposes we would recommend upgrading to a full race “puck” clutch.
ACT aims to provide the best pedal feel, raised torque capacity and extended wear life. STILLEN and ACT have been working together for more than 2 decades to offer superior clutch products to our customers.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in America
- Improved pedal feel
- Increased torque capacity
- Friction material selected for high heat resistance, quick recovery, excellent friction and long service life
- Quicker shifting and engagement
- Improved assembly materials for higher burst strength
- Precision broached splines ensure superior fit to input shaft
- Heat treated spring windows and drive plates
- SFI certified
1986-1995 Ford Mustang 5.0L Prolite Xact Flywheel - 15.4 lbs
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh