The NEW ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 2.5" Lift Coil Spring Leveling Kit Made To Fit 2005-2010 Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty trucks gives Super Duty owners an excellent alternative for leveling your truck. This great new leveling system will raise the front of your 4WD Super Duty truck 2.5". The 46-2442 new coil spring system allows for increased tire sizes and widths along with providing improved ground clearance and a more commanding view of the road.
Install up to 35" tall off road tires with no problems. This new off road series kit delivers a great ride ride and handling performance! The key ingredients to improving your ride are the new specially engineered progressive wound coil springs teamed with ReadyLIFT SST9000 CNC-machined billet Performance Shocks! This combination is more than just a leveling kit. This is a performance and ride enhancing kit!
The ReadyLIFT 2.5" Coil Spring Leveling Kit System also included model-specific brake line extension brackets, our time-tested bump stop extension brackets and front sway bar frame mount extension brackets to keep the factory sway bar where is supposed to be. If you want tough looks and a smooth but controlled ride, then you want the new 46-2442 Off Road Suspension Series Coil Spring Leveling Kit System. Your truck will thank you!
Note: Some F250 vehicles may require a rear block kit to achieve a level stance.
Note: Some F250 vehicle may benefit from the addition of a track bar relocation bracket or anti-wobble trac bar kit.
Features & Benefits:
- 2.5" of front lift for additional ground clearance and ability to clear up to 35" tires.
- Custom progressive wound coil springs increases strength, reliability and overall improved ride and handling.
- Includes sway bar frame mount extensions to maintain OEM sway bar geometry.
- Tough threaded steal tube bump stop extensions retains OEM suspension travel.
- OEM-style brake line extension brackets included.
- Increased Off Road Ability with An Incredibly Great Ride!
- 2005-2010 Ford Super Duty 4WD 2.5" Coil Spring Leveling Kit System
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh